1. Draw a figure on cardboard or create a cardboard puppet through connecting different cardboard body parts like legs, arms, body, etc.
2. Cut it out and connect if necessary
3. Draw stencils of your figure multiple times on your paper
4. Imagine an outfit for your figure. Think about a superpower or something that you have always wanted to do. I chose weather control and submarine powers! Your figure could also be part animal.
5. Use a pen to make the final outline and details
6. Add color
7. Label your different features if you would like.
8. Create the next fashion design!
Inspiration - We have seen superheroes in movies, like Incredibles 2. There is a lot of work behind creating superheroes for the movie screen. Teams of artists do sketches, paintings, and digital drawings to design outfits that think about character powers. They work together as a team to create concepts for character design and development in order to create the digital work scenes for the movie. Check out some Incredibles 2 design work here, and more on this website: https://movies.disney.com/the-art-of-incredibles-2-gallery-characters?image_id=5b1ec9bfc09778131e762e51
Matt Nolte: Erik Smitt: