Wednesday, March 18, 2020

¡Hola los estudiantes de La Escuela Fratney!

Hello Fratney students!  I hope that you are all healthy and enjoying this unexpected time to be at home with your families.  None of us knew when we said goodbye to each other at the end of the school day last Friday that we wouldn't be back on Monday!  It's a surprise, and also a good thing to have this time to take care of ourselves. I look forward to the moment when we will be back together in the Art Room at Fratney. 

Until that time, this blog is a place (virtually speaking) for us to meet and share creative activities and how we are feeling. Speaking of feelings, let's not stress out during this time for rest and healing. The most important things we can do are to sleep-in, take long walks, play, read, sing, make art, and of course wash our hands. Frequently!

So, thanks for visiting me here! Please use the comments section below to share how you are feeling and what you've been up to.
xoxox     - Ms. Sue

16 comments:

  1. i know this is a new website but maybe you can add more pictures ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! More photos will be posted every day. You can send me photos of your art or the place in your house that you make art, and I will post them on this blog. Thanks for your message!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ms Sue! Penny Riordan-Rivas here from Ms. Lara's K-5 class. We have been watching Mo Willems Lunch Time Doodles and practicing making characters from his books. I love art! We've also been doing a lot of painting and we made our own leprechaun trap on Tuesday. I miss doing art with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny, also, you can send your artwork to my MPS email - pezanosm@milwaukee.k12.wi.us, and I will share it here. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Penny, great ideas! I have been identifying some other websites to share here, and will do so soon. Mo Willems Doodles will be a good one to include. I made a leprechaun trap with my 4yr-old grand nephew yesterday. It was fun, but we didn't catch any leprechauns and forgot to take a photo. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penny- This is Ms. Lara. I’m so happy to hear you are following Mo Willems. We are doing that at my house too. Keep working on your art. I miss seeing our class at school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ms sue this is arianie i would love to try all of these projects you have in mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arianie! I will share ideas every day on this blog. Some will be mine, or my art teacher friends, or even students. So, give ideas here, or you can send pictures of your artwork to my MPS email - pezanosm@milwaukee.k12.wi.us. Stay in touch!

      Delete
  7. hi this is tatiana. arianie's little sister how was your day i love art i want to do projects i love you ms sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tatiana, thanks for writing. What kinds of art projects would you like to do? Keep checking in here. There will be new ideas every day! xoxo

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for commenting on my comment i really like the design on page.3

    ReplyDelete