Friday, March 20, 2020

Guest Artists - Audrey & Lucy

Big thanks to Audrey and Lucy for being the first guest artists on our Fratney Art Room blog. You could be next!  Send pictures and description to me (Ms. Sue) at pezanosm@milwaukee.k12.wi.us

In the true creative spirit of using materials found around the house, big and little sister are using scraps of foam boards as the base, laundry detergent caps and paper mache to form the volcanos and ground to construct Dinosaur Land. I wonder if the volcanos might be erupting soon. 😱


Additionally, Lucy created a giant L (her favorite letter) out of foam board and paint. She wants to hang it in her room! I wonder if she was inspired by the quilts of Gee's Bend. I see a connection in the colors and patterns, but maybe just because they've been on my mind lately.

Thanks Audrey and Lucy! 💕

2 comments: